Monday 3 September 2012

Three decades = OLD!

I turned thirty today.

Three-zero.

"So how does it feel to be 30?" came the inevitable question. Haha...the ubiquitous, but unanswerable, birthday question.

It feels rather scary, to be honest. What have I done with thirty years? I feel like I have frittered my time away. What do I have to show for my life?

It's more than a passing "Just where has the time gone?" It's a sober contemplation of the fact that I could have used it better.

I cannot count up all the time I have wasted in, say, the last ten years, but I hope that in the next ten years, I can look back and say that I greatly amped up my productivity and efficiency. I have a long way to grow in this.

My day started with this...
...and ended with this.

Thanks to Monica for a lovely shopping trip and lunch in Boone, NC!

No comments:

Post a Comment